Of all the upkeep needed in regard to major home repairs, having a fully functioning roof is arguably one of the most important. When your roof needs to be replaced, the team at Good Roofing Company understands its importance and will help you find replacement solutions that are fast and budget-conscious. After all, roof replacement should not be delayed. Putting it off can lead to water destroying the interior of your home, mold, structural damage, insulation damage, and more.
To start the roof replacement process, call our team at (816) 775-2400.
Understanding Roofing Material Options
Choosing the correct roofing material comes down to a few factors: the pitch of your roof, regional availability, budget, and personal taste. The most common choices for pitched roofs include:
- Asphalt composition shingles. This is the most popular option on the market to date. Shingle options can last up to 50 years, come in various shapes and finishes, and have a beautiful aesthetic finish.
- Metal Roofing. Roofs that are made from metal have added durability and fire resistance. They are slightly more expensive than asphalt shingles initially, but over the course of their lifetime, they can save money due to their longevity and energy-efficient options.
- Slate Roofing. This high-end roofing option is one of the most expensive options but provides a highly attractive aesthetic to add curb appeal to your property.
- Ceramic or clay tile. This Spanish tile look is fire retardant and has a longer lifespan than other roofing materials. It also provides superior insulation, allowing air to freely circulate under the tiles to help regulate roof temperatures and interior temperatures
With all these options, we understand it might seem overwhelming. But don’t fret! The team at Good Roofing Company will help guide you to the option that meets your pitched roofing needs and budget.
Have a flat roof? That’s no problem either. Our team has roof replacement options for all flat roof membranes, including:
- Single-ply (EPDM, TPO and PVC)
- Modified Bitumen
- Built-up roofing (BUR)
- And more!
Commercial Roof Replacement
Along with providing homeowners with trusted roof replacement, our team also provides business owners throughout Kansas City, Mid-Missouri, and Kansas with trusted roof replacement options. We will help determine the best course of action for your commercial or industrial property, then diligently replace your roofing unit while minimizing disruptions.
To learn more, call (816) 775-2400.