Living in the Midwest comes with the understanding that adverse weather can be right around the corner at any minute. Mother Nature regularly sends hail, high winds, tornadoes, heavy snow and ice, and other weather events. Taking the brunt of your home’s protection is your roof. Day in and day out, it shields you from the elements – but if the elements cause roof damage, there’s no need to worry. The team at Good Roofing Company can provide you with roofing claims assistance to get your roof back on the right track.
Call our team today at 816-207-3993 to learn more. We also provide emergency services, so don’t hesitate to call anytime, day or night.
The Claims Process
The roofing claims process does not have to be difficult, but it can be if you don’t have a trusted roofing company by your side. Your insurance company will not be excited to cover your claim, and in many cases initial claims get denied by insurance adjusters. Instead, if you follow these steps with the Good Roofing Company, you’ll have a new roof covered in no time.
- Initial Inspection. This is the first and most important step. If your property was hit by adverse weather, call the Good Roofing Company team as soon as possible. We will provide a detailed inspection to determine if your roof sustained damage. If it did, we’ll walk you through the following steps. If it did not, or only caused minor damage, we’ll advise you not to file an insurance claim.
- Filing the claim. Your Good Roofing Company technician will help you file the claim with your insurance company. This typically involves calling your insurance’s claims line, but online options are also available.
- Setting up Adjuster Inspection. After your claim is filed, your insurance company will send an adjuster to your property to assess the damage. As previously mentioned, they will do what’s necessary to deny claims, which is why it’s vital to have your Good Roofing Company representative at the inspection to ensure all points of damage are noted.
- Scope of Work. After your adjuster inspection, your insurance company will provide you with a scope of work. Before taking any additional steps, our team will verify that all components of your roof are covered. If not, we’ll request supplementals to ensure your insurance company fully covers all damage – minus your deductible, of course.
- Work Begins. Once the scope of work is agreed upon, our team will work quickly to repair or replace your roof based on the insurance scope. We will utilize the materials that you have approved in the colors you selected to ensure the aesthetic is exactly what you envisioned.
- Final Invoice. Upon completion, the Good Roofing Company will submit our final invoice to your insurance company, signifying that all work is finalized so they can release the funds.
Commercial Claims Assistance
The above steps are identical for commercial and industrial properties. The Good Roofing Company is here to provide you with trusted claims assistance to help your business get back to being fully covered from the top down. Call today to learn more 816-207-3993.